Everyone's Invited, LLC
Making events and festivals accessible to people with disabilities!
- Access Program Design
- Pre-Event Planning
- Access and American Sign Language Team
- On-site Production
Full-Service Comprehensive Access Program
We will assess your programming, activities, services, and facilities to determine how the festival can become as accessible as possible with the resources available. Along with your producers, we will create and implement an Access Program that serves patrons with various types of disabilities.
Step-by-step it looks like this:
- Site visit well in advance of event.
- Meet with producers for event planning and access training
- Prepare Access Info Page for website.
- Respond to inquiries from patrons.
- Access Team and American Sign Language Team recruiting and administration.
- On-site pre-event and event production, staff training and Access Team supervision.
- Post-event report.
À la Carte Access Planning
Some festivals may prefer to select from various consulting services. Consulting is customized to meet the particular needs of each client. Everyone's Invited can consult with your team to help them produce the Access Program.
- Event Access Assessment: Everyone's Invited visits the event, and after a thorough inspection, delivers a written assessment with suggestions for the future.
- Pre-event Access Assessment: Everyone's Invited visits the site prior to the event and makes recommendations for the current season.
- Pre-event Planning and Design of Access Program: Working with event management, Everyone's Invited prepares a customized comprehensive Access Program for a particular event.
- Implementation of Access Program: Either with hands-on, on-site production, or by consulting with event staff from afar, Everyone's Invited helps to implement the customized Access Program.
- Access Training and Presentations: Everyone's Invited provides event access, access awareness, or job-specific training for: individuals or groups; events or business; arts, entertainment or business conferences. View a list of trainings and presentations
- Education about the Americans with Disabilities Act: Everyone's Invited helps the staff of an event understand the law as it applies to their particular area of responsibility.
Planning for accessibility includes examination of the following areas:
- Ticket Sales
- Site design and layout
- Transportation to and around site
- Drinking water
- Clear and safe passageways
- Booth design
- Accessible seating
- Emergency evacuation
- Information distribution
- Training and education
- Auxiliary communication aides or services such as sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, open captioning, Braille and large print
- And much more that is specific to each event
Learn how an event can become more accessible to the following people:
- People with mobility disabilities
- Deaf of hard of hearing people
- People who are blind or have low vision
- People with brain-based conditions such as psychiatric or cognitive disabilities
- People with non-apparent disabilities such as heart disease or diabetes